Escape The Rat Race Without Breaking The Bank!”
Freedom Off-Roader 15
Description: A unique Camper that fills a niche between the various models of pop-up, built for off-road use with independent suspension. This model accommodates one queen sized bed (at the rear) and two bunk beds (at the front).
Field-tested in the most extreme terrains Australia has to offer, the independent trailing arm suspension will follow your vehicle anywhere.
Key Features & Points:
- 12V electric automatic open system
- 4 new off-road 265/75R16 COOPER tyres with 4*aluminium alloy rim（6 studs), 10-inch heavy duty jockey wheel
- 12” Electric brakes and hand brakes in SS, heavy-duty independent suspension with dual shock absorbers
- Entry door with triple locks and mesh, slide -out mechanical step.
- Body size: 6700*2200*2000mm
- Tare mass: 1800kg
- ATM: 2100kg
Pop-up Camper Trailer features:
- 1. Drawbar and chassis Construction: Galvanised Inside & Out 150mm x 50mm x 4mm
- 2. One-piece full welded drawbar and chassis. Chassis beam tube: 100 x 50 x 3mm
- 3. Body Construction: 50 x 25mm RHS Aluminium tube + Composite Panel
- 4. One-piece hot dipped galvanising chassis painted with tar paint, full aluminium frame, and exterior panel in aluminium composite, top in 1-piece FRP in aluminium extrusion frame. Sidewall and top all insulated
- 5. Skirt all painted in gloss black, stone guard with PVC mesh
- 6. QYQ-001 ADR certified coupler, adjustable stabiliser in 4 corners
- 7. 12” Electric brakes and hand brakes in SS, heavy duty independent suspension with dual shock absorbers
- 8. 4 new off-road 265/75R16 COOPER tyres with 4*aluminium alloy rim（6 studs), 10-inch heavy duty jockey wheel
- 9. 2*4.5KG gas bottle holders in front toolbox, 2*20L jerry can holder, 1*spare wheel holder in hot dipped gal
- 10. Slide out 15oz tent canvas
- 11. Two folded table, with 4 sofa seats
- 12. 2*100L 304 stainless steel water tank with aluminium checker plate protection guard and 1*electric water pump in boxes (under the floor), all water fitting in John Guest parts, 2*water level, 2*water filler and 1*tap on drawbar
- 13. Fully stainless steel kitchen, splashback interior kitchen, all interior cabinet in gloss finish (door/drawer face in light grey, body in white), sponge mattress, sponge sofa mattress. Dark colour vinyl flooring
- 14. Entry door with triple locks and mesh, slide-out mechanical step
- 15. ADR certified LED tail light (LED number plate light included), 1*kitchen light and 2* LED external lights
- 16. Battery protector, 2*LED reading light by the sides of the side, 2*12V ceiling light in the roof
- 17. Exhaust fan in the top, shower head
- 18. Battery rack, main switch & power meter and main control panel, 240V power inlet and outlet wiring, 7-pin plug and Anderson plug.
Warranty and what it covers: 12 months for all parts and components on trailer
Additions options at no extra cost:
- 1. 670mm wide bathroom with Thetford toilet
- 2. 10AH AGM battery x 2
- 3. Dometic Airconditer
- 4. Audio system
By the way, even the smartest of us don’t see through a lot of the purchasing mistakes of buying camper trailers, which is why we’re giving you this opportunity to receive our complimentary camper trailer guide.
Discover what’s next…
Please register for a FREE copy of our camper trailer product guide.
If you’re interested in camping and want to release the shackles of overpriced accommodation and caravans, please register for our FREE guide today on this page.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary product guide; I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from Newcastle Off Road Campers – Freedom Camper Trailers.
For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form above or below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.